Graphic Designer – Pedestrian Jobs
Get creative with our Brand Communications team!
We are recruiting for a permanent full-time graphic designer based in our office in Villawood, NSW.
Support the Brand, Retail and Digital departments of Lush Australia and New Zealand operations in all aspects of graphic design. Including the creation of visual designs or concepts that convey brand messages through images, artwork and photography. The successful candidate will actively contribute creative ideas and sit on the Brand Communications team.
- Champion and meet the creative and operational design needs of the brand.
- Support in the evolution and execution of global digital branding needs.
- Ensure that the design department is a reliable and cooperative service provider within the company.
- Localize global branded content for the Australian and New Zealand market.
- Able to deliver campaign concepts across a wide range of channels and formats.
- Build and organize assets for all online touchpoints, including email, apps, and the web.
- Support the digital team by telling brand stories through online online channels.
- Proactively develop required storefront and product display assets for retail stores.
Our perfect match:
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience in graphic design.
- Is very experienced in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Has a passion for a range of creative multimedia design approaches from basic animation and HTML to commercial print and innovative retail displays
- Has experience managing print logistics and external vendor relationships
- Maintains a positive attitude and finds satisfaction in seeing projects through to completion
- Is process driven, but can adapt and be flexible when needed
- Is passionate about contributing to environmental protection, human rights and animal welfare
Who are we?
LUSH is a global manufacturer and retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics. We are known for our unique bath and beauty products, personalized customer service, in-store activism and fun boutique atmosphere. LUSH is an activist company, working in the areas of human rights, environmental protection and animal welfare. We are dedicated to fair sourcing practices and supporting sustainable communities, as well as giving back to organizations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot program.
- A supportive team environment where your input and opinion are valued.
- A progressive work environment that celebrates diversity.
- Paid birthday leave.
- A generous discount on LUSH products keeps you smelling and feeling fresh.
- Hybrid work options available
- Company-sponsored employee assistance program with free access to psychological, financial, legal and dietary counseling.
Does this sound like the perfect role to you? If yes, please apply by answering the questions below and uploading your CV and cover letter. Make sure all attachments are in PDF format. Applications closed midnight Sunday May 29, 2022so apply ASAP!
At LUSH, we believe that by fostering a culture of inclusion and respect, we help build a world where equal opportunity is guaranteed for all. Having a diverse workforce that represents our wider community is very important to us and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal Australian and Torres Strait Islander applicants, applicants from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, LGBTQIA applicants +, candidates with disabilities and of all ages and genders.