Customer support and E-commerce co-ordinator
To ensure profitable growth of the company through online based customer support and management of the Ecommerce administration.
This position will travel between the Paddington flagship boutique and the Surry Hills design studio. This is an exciting new role where the candidate will be responsible for the successful fulfillment of all online customer inquiries via email and the pick, packing and follow up of all customer orders. This person would drive the online store forward with measurable growth and would be supported in a collaborative team environment.
To begin with the position would be 3 days per week Monday, Wednesday, Friday and would begin with Part Time status to determine we have the right person and the workload is managed. This position has the scope for growth and could become a full-time position with the right candidate.
To be successful at this role you must have the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated
- Proven problem identification/ resolution skills and sound business acumen
- Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Basic photoshop is a bonus
- Experience in retail and customer service
Other desirable skills
- Market and industry knowledge
- Relevant industry customer service experience
- Flexibility and tolerance, open to new ideas and new ways of doing things
- You are as happy taking direction as you are using your own initiative
- Have a ‘hands on’ attitude to every aspect of the business, no job is too small for you if it helps us reach the common goal.
- Experience in Ecommerce – WordPress and Woocommerce is a bonus
- Customer satisfaction through product or service delivery
- Customer satisfaction through dispute resolution
- Online sales performance and growth
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Sales and Customer Service
- Provide and be a role model of exceptionally personal and proactive customer service. Guide remote customers through our collection and services; offer advice on sizing, materials and design choice. Make suggestions and anticipate the needs of customers.
- Promptly respond to email inquiries about Babyanything products and services, including but not limited to product availability, online orders, bespoke and custom services, customer repairs, that are not related directly to retail.
- Ensure the timely and accurate fulfillment and dispatch (pick, pack and shipping) of all customer orders received via the Babyanything online store.
- Promptly respond to customer shipping queries about the whereabouts of their package.
- Contribution to the achievement of sales targets across retail and online
- Personally handle customer complaints from online customer ensuring suitable resolutions are found in line with correct policy and procedure.
- Issue accurate quotes and invoices to online customers
- Assisting our retail team in-store if the demand arises
- To be the facilitator for customer repairs being sent back to the workshop
- You would be responsible for the online store via WordPress and Woocommerce, reviewing and updating online products.
- Fulfilling online orders.
- Transferring and delivering stock between our workshop and retail store, updating inventory system accordingly.
- Managing Live chat when this is implemented
- Managing online sale events
- Managing sample sale events
- Maximize sales in the online store by working with brand manager ensuring full product range is always available to purchase online. Seek solutions when products are on the back in stock notifiers list.
- In collaboration with the Brand Manager, analyzes Google analytics to improve sales results. Look at cart abandonment and conversion to sales ratio. Attribute spikes of traffic to specific things to repeat and offer suggestions on areas needing improvement.
- Being a motivated team member. Working with staff to stay motivated, creative, collaborative and on brand. Always adhering to the Babyanything Values.
- Book couriers to and from suppliers, subcontractors, customers and wholesale clients.
- Work with the Director to manage and implement continual improvement of Babyanything processes, policies and procedures.