Account Manager – Pedestrian Jobs
Made In Katana (MIK) is a creative studio that brings brands to life through storytelling and emerging technologies.
MIK is made up of designers, animators, sound engineers, writers, software developers and social experts – based in Adelaide, Sydney, Singapore, Europe and the USA. Our clients include Spotify, Sony Music Australia, ARN, Paramount, ABC, Triple J, Hershey’s and the list goes on.
We are looking for a middleweight Account Manager with strong project management and customer service skills to join our team in Sydney.
We are looking for an energetic individual with excellent project management skills, strong communication skills, the ability to ensure our project goals are met, and skills that can help us continue to grow across the globe.
Your work will include:
- Lead and coordinate digital projects that include, but are not limited to, audio production, web development and design, and branding
- Establish and develop strong relationships with clients.
- Coordinate the entire digital production process from design, production, quality assurance and delivery
- Work with the PM team to manage internal resource planning
- Prepare project and accounting department-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals, statements of work, and other communications with clients and internal correspondence.
- Create accurate project plans and timelines and ensure they are delivered on time and on budget
- Handle daily client requests and effectively manage time and schedules to ensure concurrent projects are managed within project timelines and budgets.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with 3+ years of experience managing digital projects and managing clients.
- Someone who is passionate about digital, understands the digital landscape and understands the roles needed for different projects
- A candidate who can multi-task and manage multiple projects and takes ownership of each step of the digital production process
- Familiar with project management tools such as Monday, Clickup & Asana, Slack and Google Workspace
- A solid understanding of project management fundamentals
- Someone who is always up for challenges and willing to step out of their comfort zone.
- Fun, confident with a can-do attitude.
We are a global agency that embraces a range of experiences and perspectives. The world we live in is multicultural and diverse and we want our team to reflect this. If you’re ready to join an exciting and growing group of creators and risk-takers, submit your resume and cover letter today. We would like to meet you.
For any questions, please contact [email protected]
No recruiters or agencies please, we handle recruitment internally.